So I usually don't have a favorite or like any one person in particular but this year that has changed. I LOVE Danny Gokey. I'm not sure if it's his story or his voice or a combination but I really like him. I do know it's not b/c of his looks. He is definitely my choice for American Idol 2009! As for last night's performances my top pick from that group was probably Kris Allen (and yes, that is strictly based upon the fact that he's "cute" and I like that Michael Jackson song he sang). I also liked Megan Corkrey. I think her voice is different, very blue-sie. You know what I mean. But overall, last night's singers were pretty horrible. And as for my thoughts on this years Top 12....it should be FAR MORE guys than girls. Oh...and Norman Gentle or whoever you are....gotta go! I feel for you like a I felt for Tatiana. You are staining the show.

I really liked Megan, but maybe she'll make it through on the wild card! I also liked Allison, and of course, the cutie above, Kris!
ReplyDelete