Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Realization

Ok so it took me being in the kitchen, not looking at the TV screen (only listening), to realize Megan Joy really isn't too great. It sounded pretty darn bad actually. It's unforunate b/c she's cute and I like her but....her time has come and I think she needs to be voted out tonight. As for my favorites last night....same as usual....Danny, Kris and Matt. They gave Matt a hard time but I liked his song by The Fray. It wasn't AWESOME but I thought the right kind of music for him. Kris makes strange faces when he sings but I still like him! Good choice last night. I wish Lil Rounds would just go ahead and go home too. She's been disappointing.

On a side note, for those Dancing with the Stars fans, I really really like Ty Murray. What a cutie when he dances! :) And I really like his professional, Chelsie Hightower. What a good match! PS - I don't know why their heads are cut off below. I got these photos from the ABC website.

No comments:

Post a Comment