Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hellooooo Bachelors!

The new Bachelorette has begun!! Woo hoo :) I love Jillian! She is so stinkin cute and I love her clothes. Priscilla and I decided that we could go ahead and knock it on down to a couple of guys and skip all the fancy dates. There really aren't that many wonderful guys, atleast that is our opinion!


So as for my favorites... I have a top 5 and this is obviously just based on what I saw last night so this could definitely change over the course of getting to know them better. I also don't base my decisions just on looks (obviously), haha. Ed came on late but I thought he was so sweet. And Jesse (the wine maker) seemed sweet as well even though I don't think he's that cute. Also, check out my favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette Blog if you want: http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/

1. KIPTYN







2. DAVID







3. ED







4. JESSE







5. JAKE

2 comments:

  1. This was hilarious! That blog is great!

    Dear Mathue’s Mom,

    Really? Really Mathue’s Mom? You named your kid Matthew and decided to spell it Mathue? I’d like to sit down with him and listen to the stories he has about growing up. I’m sure he has issues from never getting a pencil or key chain with his name on it. And don’t get me started on the license plate for his bike that you can send away with 12 proofs of purchase from the Honey Combs box. Those are scars that don’t just go away by taking a paint pen and stenciling it yourself.

    Best wishes,

    Lincee

    Weird Named Children of the 80’s Inc - President

    ReplyDelete