Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thirsty Thursday? I think so.

Don't you hate when you feel like nothing is going your way? I apologize for writing a depressing post but ya know, as my boss would say, "It is what it is." I'm having that kind of week where I just can't wait for it to be over. I need a fun weekend. I need a glass of wine....

...because doesn't a glass of wine heal alot? It does for me or atleast I like to think it does. Just to give you a little idea of my horrible week. Tonight I accidently got a rather larged size bleech spot on one of my favorite brown shirts. And you know what I did? I cried. Yes, I sat over the boring bowl of frosted mini wheats I was eating and bawled my eyes out. I mean not just little tears, I'm talking BIG, ridiculous puddles. Ahhhh, come on Friday. I need you now more than ever. Ok, probably not more than ever. But I need you. Bad.

2 comments:

  1. I am def. Up for this tonight! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait a second. I have NEVER seen this blog. How can that be Molly? I think I just had the old blog address?

    So excited to catch up! thanks again for tonight!

    ReplyDelete