 |
| February 2000 - Billy, Autumn, Molly, Eric, Heather, Jenny |
And this week's Flashback Friday post brings back a picture from high school. This would be my junior year and we were attending the cheerleading competition at Turner Ashby High School. We had just been to dinner at Pargo's (wow, remember that place?!) for Eric's (that would be the tall guy!) 18th birthday before the competition. Cheerleading competitions hadn't always been around in our district. They started when I was in high school. This might've even been the first year? I can't remember, but I do remember that we were huge supporters. Our shirts said "Fort Cheerleader" on the back and I still have mine. I saw this picture in my batch of Flashback scans and thought it would be a good one for today. Especially since I just saw Billy last night and I haven't seen him in a couple of years. And also via Facebook, I saw it was Jenny's birthday yesterday. They are both in this picture! I loved high school and would totally go back and do it again. :)
It's the weekend! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment