Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall + Baby

Fall is here.  It's my favorite time of year.  So the fact that I'm on maternity leave and it's my favorite time of year is a bonus!

So I figured I'd do a little "What I've been doing this Fall" post. :)

Obviously I've been spending lots of time with this sweet face:

 
Everyday pretty much revolves around our sweet girl.  It's pretty typical for her: sleep, eat, poop/pee, start over.  As we speak she is laying here on my chest while I type.  Some say when they're sleeping you shouldn't hold them.  Well, I hold her when I want and I lay her down when I want.  She's only this little for so long.  Right now, it works for us.  Last night she slept 9.5 hours in her own bed.  I think we're doing ok for now.
 
Every morning after feeding her I head straight to my Keurig.  I didn't drink any coffee while pregnant so it's been a nice treat.  So I've been enjoying a lot of these this Fall:
 
 
Walking has been another go-to this Fall.  Stella loves to take walks.  And the weather has been absolutely perfect for walking.  We walk to the post office alot since annoucements and thank yous have been going out of this house like hotcakes.  We also walk to my parent's office since it's right across the street.  There are 2 things I couldn't live without and they are the Ergo Organic Baby Carrier and the Chicco Keyfit Caddy.  Both of these I bought after Stella arrived.  They have been amazing purchases!  I also have the BOB stroller, but will wait until Stella gets a little bigger to break that out!  Here are my two favorites for our walks: 
 
 
The Caddy has also been great for our trips to Target, Costco, Babies R Us, TJ Maxx, Kohls, Wal-Mart, Food Lion and the list goes on.  She makes it so easy to pack up and go, go, go so I've been taking advantage of these moments.  We do alot of running around town. :)

Another pastime in the Harper household, we've been watching a lot of football!  It's that time of year, right?!  I really only love Hokie football so I guess Stella and I have been watching alot of Hokie football.  But every now and then we watch some other teams with Daddy.  We've been watching some baseball, too, since the Orioles and Nationals have been playing well!  Woo hoo! 

I honestly think I could deal with Fall all year-round.  Yes, I love it that much.

More posts to come.  I know I promised I'd do better and I still mean that!

No comments:

Post a Comment