Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Milestone #2 - The Roll Over

She conquered smiling and now she has conquered rolling over.  Are these milestones?  In my book, I'm thinking yes.

Last Wednesday, November 28th, I had left Stella on her activity mat in the living room to go to the kitchen for a second.  When I came back she was on her belly and immediately started crying. 


I figured I had pretty much missed it and she probably wouldn't do it again for awhile since it scared her.  Wrong! 

Yesterday she did it again.  And again.  And again twice more. 

So guess what?  During her 3rd time of doing it yesterday I caught it on video!  Woo hoo, way to go!  Score one for Mommy.

So for your viewing pleasure I bring you Stella rolling over...



After seeing this Ryan's aunt emailed me, "You’d better get your running shoes cleaned up, it won’t be long ‘til she’s scootin’! She sure does bounce a lot which means she’s probably going to crawl and walk early."

Oh no -- is this true?! I'm not ready for things to move any faster than they already are!! :)

Further more, this morning when I went to get her out of her crib, she was on her belly (swaddle and all) and she wasn't crying either.  I thought for sure she would start rolling over in her crib and waking herself up, which would in turn wake us up.  But so far, so good.  Hoping it stays that way!

Things are moving fast, folks.  Our little girl is growing up.   

1 comment:

  1. Just wait -before you know it, she will be crawling!! It took Keira quite a while to roll over but scooting soon followed! =) Get the baby gates ready. ;-)

    ReplyDelete