Happy 40th Birthday, Jen!
Jen is such an amazing woman that I am so very blessed to have in my life. She was much more like a cousin to me growing up than an aunt. She is my Dad's only sibling and was born when he was a freshman at Virginia Tech so there was quite the age difference. Being her only niece for a very long time she would take me shopping, out to dinner and to the movies, just the 2 of us. I still to this day cherish those moments we spent together and now wish our schedules weren't so crazy so we could continue those traditions. Thank you Jen (and Greg!) for being such great role models to Ben, Abe and myself. I only hope & pray that we are the same for Josh, Seth and Sarah. I love you to the moon & back!
Happy Birthday, Warren!
Warren is Ryan's dad and I am very thankful for such a great father-in-law (and mother-in-law) to have been brought into my life. They would do absolutely anything for us and have on many occasions. I could not ask for better parents and in-laws and feel like sometimes I am one of the most blessed gals on the planet. Warren loves me as if I were in his life from the beginning and I just hope he knows how much we appreciate his unconditional love, support and guidance. Hokie LOVES him, too! :)
Our country is grateful to our nation’s military service members, both active duty and veterans, for their dedication, courage, accomplishments and sacrifices to protect our everyday freedoms.
Happy Veteren's Day!
Happy Veteren's Day!


that video is SUCH a tear jerker!
ReplyDeleteAlso- I LOVE your post about the home you built. That's so awesome! Cheers to you! :)