Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Post-Vacation Blues


I am definitely suffering from PVB (post-vacation blues). 

Meaning, I don't feel anything like I felt in this above picture a week ago.  And this picture was taken while on vacay.  This probably explains why I have not posted anything since I returned on June 9th. 

Now, it was wonderful to get back to my husby and my pup, but the weather, relaxation, amazing food and fun...I surely miss.  Alot.  We had an ideal vacation.  I will post more on that at a later date.

So I'm not sure exactly what is going to get me out of my PVB, but I do have a few exciting things to share that will hopefully help.

1.  On the trip I started my book, The Help.  I am thoroughly enjoying it.  Today I also bought the first book in Lauren Conrad's series, LA Candy.

2.  This weekend we have a couple's shower for our friends, Brooke & Travis.  I look forward to seeing them and being with some of our close friends to celebrate their upcoming September nuptials.


3.  Today I found out I won 2 free tickets to the American Idol live concert in Richmond on August 20th.  Pretty cool, huh?  Winning anything is super cool in my eyes and we never win much.  Recently I have won a necklace, a ring and now concert tickets.  Maybe this is a lucky year for me and Ryan.  :) 


Is it time for our next vacation yet!?

No comments:

Post a Comment