Tuesday, February 28, 2012

3 Things

It's that time again. 3 things I am loving right.now. 

The funny part is, this is definitely the pregnant girl's version of "3 things" because it is ALL food.  And I hate to admit this (but it's my blog and I can do as I wish), but everything I am loving currently is unhealthy.  Have no fear for my poor babe, not every day consists of these things, but man...I sure do think about these things alot. :)

Chinese food - I've always liked chinese food, but right now I loooove chinese food.  If I do have it, I am atleast trying to make it at home or order from the places with no MSG.  But wow, it's so good!


Potato Chips - I've always looooved Doritos and liked Martins, but now I loooove Martins and just like Doritos.  Strange?  I think so.


French Fries - Ok, anyone that knows me well knows that french fries are my all time favorite food ever.  Like so much so that if I could only eat 1 thing the rest of my life, it would be french fries.  Well...that's still the case while pregnant x10 (if that's even possible). I loooove french fries. Always.


Maybe I should've just cut this down to I currently love salt.  Hmmm, haha.

What are you currently loving?

1 comment: