Can I really be in my last year of my twenties? That is just so hard for me to believe.
As someone said on my Facebook wall, I am definitely going to have a lot to celebrate in my 29th year. So my thoughts on that? Bring.it.on! :) Exactly two months from today, we are expecting our first baby. Definitely a way to go out of my twenties with a bang! :) I'm pretty sure that will rise above any birthday gift I receive today because that is surely the best gift of all.
However, speaking of babies and gifts, my husband got me a perfect gift for my 29th birthday. For Christmas I had gotten the Stella & Dot gold initial R & M charms. Since then I had not gotten a gold chain necklace to put them on. So for my birthday Ryan got me the Stella & Dot gold chain necklace to put the charms on, but he added something even more special. He added the gold peridot charm. Peridot is the birthstone for August. August 20th is when our baby is due. Perfect gift! So today I am excited to sport the necklace along with my 3 charms.
So what do I really think is in store for my 29th year? I see a lot of change. I see learning to have more patience. I see letting the house get a little more dirty than usual. I see being able to function on a lot less sleep. I see a love that I have never experienced before. I see a lot of great things coming and I can't wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment