So since September I have been working in the nursery at our church on Wednesday nights while the parents have bible study and brothers/sisters have choir. My cousin, Betsy, asked me over the summer if I would be interested in helping her and I figured, "Why not?" It has actually been a pretty rewarding experience as the little kids are just so adorable. Walking in to the church and having them run towards you with open arms saying "Hi Ms. Molely, Hi Ms. Molely!" will make your day. I wanted to share with you just a minute of a typical night with the children. They are working hard for the Christmas program that is coming up so here is a little sneak peak of the song they have been working on! I hope you enjoy this clip as much as I enjoy being with them every Wednesday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment