So I ran across this and thought I would share. It's a small clip from Jamie Oliver's "Food Revolution" show. There isn't a whole lot I can say, just watch. But be warned that it is pretty disgusting information being shared!
Now I'm debating if I should watch my "Food Inc" movie that I have had for a year now. I ordered it when I saw Oprah talking about it on a show last year. (No, if Oprah jumped off a cliff I would not jump off, too!) I ordered it because I was curious, but then I was scared to watch it. I think I'm even more scared now.
PS - Anyone know how to fix YouTube videos so that they don't get cut off when I embed them? If so, help a girl out!
Eww..I remember when we watched that episode of Food Revolution..bad memories! And Food, Inc.--that will certainly change your decisions! Good by fast food, good by processed foods, hello to the healthy stuff :)
ReplyDelete