So this weekend I'm meeting up with my BEST girlfriends from college. I love seeing them when I can. We have such a good time, mostly telling old stories over and over again. I met them all freshman year (except Heather who I had known from high school). We remained very close throughout our 4 years as HOKIES! We've stayed close even after college getting together atleast once a year. We attended Nicole's wedding in 2006 and my wedding in 2008 (pic above), who will be 2010?!? :) We are meeting this weekend as Amy soon leaves to join the Peace Corps. I think she is doing a wonderful thing but we will most definitely miss her while she is out helping those in need! I love you all so much. To be continued....after the weekend...
Friday, March 13, 2009
36!
So this weekend I'm meeting up with my BEST girlfriends from college. I love seeing them when I can. We have such a good time, mostly telling old stories over and over again. I met them all freshman year (except Heather who I had known from high school). We remained very close throughout our 4 years as HOKIES! We've stayed close even after college getting together atleast once a year. We attended Nicole's wedding in 2006 and my wedding in 2008 (pic above), who will be 2010?!? :) We are meeting this weekend as Amy soon leaves to join the Peace Corps. I think she is doing a wonderful thing but we will most definitely miss her while she is out helping those in need! I love you all so much. To be continued....after the weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment