Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PYT

First of all, I didn't realize people actually enjoyed reading my blog. I will try to do better @ updating! :)

Well, my feelings haven't changed. I still heart Danny Gokey. Wow...his performance last night just fired me up. I wanted to get up and dance (no lie)! I still feel that you could get rid of all the girls and make this season a male competition. The boys are far better than the girls this year. Yes, this is my opinion but I do think most of you would agree with me. I don't love Adam Lambert's "look" but you would be kidding yourself if you didn't say his performance last night was pretty phenomenal. Go guys!

I'm just going to go ahead and give my own rank. I realize you may feel differently but this is my blog. And my decisions are not solely based on voice (which I know should be the case) but again, this is my blog so I can do what I want. :) Feel free to voice your own opinion in the comments section if you want!

1. Danny Gokey
2. Matt Giraud
3. Kris Allen (I really like Matt & Kris pretty equally)
4. Adam Lambert
5. Anoop Desai
6. Scott MacIntyre
7. Megan Corkrey
8. Alexis Grace
9. Michael Sarver
10. Allison Iraheta
11. Jasmine Murray
12. Lil Rounds
13. Jorge Nunez

Can't wait to see what happens tonight! Until then...

1 comment:

  1. I liked Danny, too! He was definitely fired up and it was cute. I also like Matt, think Kris is cute, and like Megan and Allison. I know they're kind of weird, but I like that! I fell asleep during Alexis so I'll have to watch her tonight! My prediction is that Anoop and Jorge will go home!

    ReplyDelete