Anyways we had heard so much about the Dyson vacuum that we pretty much knew that was what we were headed out for. We went to Lowe's. Ryan loves Lowes, obviously. It probably didn't take 5 minutes to make our decision. There were 3 Dyson vacuums. We bought the one for $399.00. Yes, it sounds like a lot...or atleast it did to me. BUT...better to pay that now and get a nice vacuum instead of buying 3 $100.00 crappy vacuums.
We got home and Ryan couldn't wait to run that sucker, ha, no pun intended. He vacuumed the living room and our bedroom and I couldn't believe the amount of dirt, dust, and hair he picked up. It really made me want to vomit. Long story short...we LOVE our new vacuum...so much that it deserved a section in my blog!
Here are some pictures of the Harper's newest addition. Woo hoo! I must say too I can't believe all our fellow Dyson buddies out there. I didn't realize so many people felt the way we did about a vacuum. :)



Now I want one :-)
ReplyDeleteI want one, too!! Let's see if Ry can convince Ben! haha
ReplyDeleteIf you guys use it once...you're done for...might as well just go buy one now! :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha Molly I love it! I can't believe we both did Dyson Vacuum posts!!! Although I was wayyyy late to the dyson party (a year and a half I think!). I am so excited to try out it out tonight for our weekly cleaning! Isn't that sad!
ReplyDeleteDo you all use yours on your hardwood floors then? I'm hoping it works well on both wood and carpet!
Yes, we use it on both. We have hardwood, tile and a few rugs. Anyways, it has a switch that goes from carpet to bare floors. I'm sure yours does too!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Thanks. I'm sure I'll be reading lots of directions this evening... haha
ReplyDelete