Monday, March 16, 2009

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends


Well the weekend was fabulous! Like Angie said, we get together and it's like nothing has changed in the past 4 years...wow...4 years...I can't believe it's been that long. (VT Class of '05!) We've built something very special and I feel truly blessed that these girls came into my life. We are all different, yet we all share the bond we made 8 years ago. Thank you Lee Hall & Virginia Tech for bringing us together! As I mentioned before, Amy (all the way to the left) is leaving to join the Peace Corps next month. She will not return until 2011, which is one of the main reasons we had this get together. I ask that you please pray for her while she is living in Botswana and please pray for her safe return. Below is the e-mail she sent to us after the weekend. Love you Amy, we'll miss you!

Hey guys! Just wanted to say thank you for this weekend. I know all of you put in a lot of effort to get together coordinating yourselves and the others. I dont know if you will ever know how much that meant to me! Its been a very weird couple of weeks and my feelings about leaving change daily but coming home last night was the hardest part so far knowing that I wont see you all for 2 years. I had a great time and cant wait for reunion 2011!!! Love you all and thanks again for your time, effort, and mula invested in this weekend.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment