Last night's show did not disappoint as usual.
I was able to make a list of my thoughts (in order) so without further ado:
The hosts = I'm cool with Blake Shelton. But Luke Bryan? I'm not a huge fan. Ever since the Rockingham County Fair when he yelled out something to the effect of, "Guys, there are 3 to 1 girls here so if you don't hook up tonight, something is wrong with you!" Classy.
The Duck Dynasty crew being there and getting a shout-out was awesome! Bet that was a pretty surreal moment for them.
Then later Willie & Korie got to present!
When did Kelly Clarkson become so country?
What was Kenny Chesney wearing? Unless you're working out or working outside, pretty sure cut off t-shirts went out in 1992. If they were ever in?
Loved Eric Church's performance "Like Jesus Does". It reminds me of when my brothers & I would say "I love him...in God's way" when we were little.
Florida Georgia Line is one of my new favorites.
Brantley Gilbert does not look or sound country whatsoever. And I'm pretty sure he flashed a gang sign at the end of his performance. I'm scared of him. Wait...Jana Kramer is marrying him?!? What?!?
Carrie Underwood. Wow. I really want to be your friend. I think we'd be besties. I love everything about you.
Helloooo Miranda Lambert's boobs. Goodness gracious.
The Band Perry brothers look like 2 of the Hansen brothers in brunette version. But the sister, Kimberly, has great hair.
The Band Perry brothers look like 2 of the Hansen brothers in brunette version. But the sister, Kimberly, has great hair.
I don't like this 1994 song by Jason Aldean. He also cheated on his wife. I don't really get over stuff like that.
When is Zac Brown Band going to get recognized and win something?! They deserve it! But I am happy to see Little Big Town finally get recognized, too.
"This next performer is nominated for female vocalist AND entertainer of the year. But the coolest thing is...this morning...I saw her naked!" Blake Shelton introducing Miranda Lambert. Hahaha. They really are a cute couple.
Great performance, Little Big Town.
When I saw Keith Urban in concert a couple of years ago, I loved how much he got into every song. Especially when he played his guitar. He showed that passion tonight when playing for Tim McGraw & Taylor Swift. He never, ever disappoints on guitar. Badass.
Garth Brooks and George Strait are REAL country. I like it.
Miranda Lambert seems like such a genuine gal. I teared up hearing her acceptance speech for Female Vocalist of the Year.
Hunter Hayes > Justin Bieber
Taylor Swift's dance moves struggle, but so do mine so who am I to judge?
Taylor Swift's dance moves struggle, but so do mine so who am I to judge?
Ok, ok, Luke Bryan crying was sweet. Congratulations.
Once again, another amazing night of great performances. Thank you, country music!
Until next April...








Oh goodness-- Luke Bryan really said that at the fairgrounds? Yikes. Not a fan of that at all!!!!! Another typical male.
ReplyDelete