Last Friday I had saved enough (in my dresser drawer - yes, I was saving in a special spot, ha!) and it was time to go buy the camera. For the past 3 months I have been looking at cameras, reading reviews, comparing prices, talking to my professional photographer friends, and trying cameras out at several stores. I had made my decision. I was going to buy the Canon Rebel T2i. Costco was offering a kit that included 2 lenses, wide strap, 4GB memory card, carrying case, all the cords...it was perfect. A little more pricey than the Canon website and most places since I was getting 2 lenses and more accessories, but definitely still worth it. So...done and done!
So last night once I got the camera home I of course had to try it out. So here are my first photos (from just around the house) with my new "big girl" camera! I can already tell I'm going to LOVE it. I can also tell I have alot to learn, too.
So what do you think about my new digi? Pretty sweet, right?! :)


The pictures are fab! Can't wait for you to practice on Annalee!
ReplyDeleteLove the new camera! R and I bought one this past spring and we love it! (I love how on it you can edit a picture to look like a sketch drawing!) There are so many other features I'm still learning, though. Learning a higher-featured camera will take time =). (This is the camera we bought, thank you tax refund.. hahaha: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_054D7K105/Nikon-D7000-Kit.html?tp=263&avf=N&nvpair=FFBrand|Nikon)
ReplyDelete