Crazy how just yesterday I posted about the amazing 4 years I had at Virginia Tech and the wonderful things I took away from there.
Then today there is another shooting on campus. Yes, another. We just went through this 4 short years ago. It may not be anything like the shooting that occured on April 16, 2007, but after anything that tragic, whenever you hear "shooting at VT" you immediately think the worst. Whether you want to or not.
Prayers go out to the victim's families and I hope and pray they capture the person that caused fear back into the hearts of the VT community.
No matter what happens on the campus of Virginia Tech; my love, loyalty and admiration for the school will never ever change.
As I heard it put so perfectly today...
"From the outside looking in, you can never understand it. From the inside looking out, you can never explain it." ♥ HokieforLife

No comments:
Post a Comment