Friday, April 1, 2011

Flashback Friday #1

As I was looking through some old photo albums I came up with an idea! 

It's a little something I'd like to call...

Flashback Friday  

I l-o-v-e pictures.  There is never an event you won't see me with a camera in my hand.  I have photo album after photo album of pictures, ranging from middle school until now.  (Prior to that, my Mom is the picture holder for the most part.)  What will I ever do with all of these pictures except look back at them every couple of years and reminisce?  I guess my kids may look at some of them one day?! Or maybe they'll be thumbed through when someone is planning my 50th birthday party or my funeral?!

So I have decided that every Friday (ok, maybe not every Friday b/c I can't have that guilt hanging over my head!), I will post an old picture out of one of my albums.  It's about time I start using this scanner I have had for several years now.

So here we go, Round 1 of Flashback Friday...

8th Grade Finals Dance - Stewart Middle School - June 1997
My Date: Tracy Wagner (the red head in front)
His comment in my yearbook "Can't wait until Finals. You're too tall. I'm not short."
So young & so innocent :)

2 comments: