Thursday, April 7, 2011

Soul Surfer

As I have mentioned many times before, I love Carrie Underwood. L-O-V-E her. I'm starting to wonder if I have a thing for blondes after my Emily Maynard obsession, too?  Hmmm. 

I turned on my DVR today and Carrie was on the Ellen show. I loved her dress!  I've always been told that with my blonde hair, I look good in blue.  I'm not saying I agree, I'm just repeating.  I think she looks great in this color so maybe there is some truth to the blue/blonde combo?  I don't know, what do you think?  It's hard to see in the below picture but I really did think it looked fabulous on her.  So much so, that I want it.  Too bad I already know I won't be able to afford it.  She has turned in to such the fashionista since her Idol days.  If I could look like anyone, it would be her.  Pretty blonde hair, perfect teeth, amazing legs....she is so gorgeous to me!


I hear she is in a new movie, Soul Surfer.  This worries me because often when a singer tries to be an actress, it just doesn't work.  I hope she proves my theory wrong.  I am looking forward to seeing the movie.  And not only for the awesome storyline, but because Carrie is in it.  However, it will be one of those movies that I wait for to hit the Redbox. 



Is it Friday yet?!?

1 comment:

  1. Ryan and I saw this previewed before we saw Rango last week. Seems like it might be an okay movie but, like you, i will wait to watch it on Netflix =)

    ReplyDelete