Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Thankful
It absolutely boggles my mind that today is November 1, 2011. Where in the world did 2011 go?! This can't be happening. Ever since high school, time just seems to be flying by. I'm not sure I like it at all. But because I have no choice I guess I am going to embrace it and roll with it.
So I've decided for the month of November I am going to share about things I am thankful for. Or atleast I am going to attempt to use my November blogging for that reason. We'll see how it goes. :) It is the month of Thanksgiving for goodness sake!
I feel like I've always been a very thankful person and I feel like I have always been pretty good at expressing that...whether by thinking it, praying about it, telling someone, writing a thank you note, whatever the case may be...I have a thankful heart. So this time, I hope by blogging I'll be able to express it just as well.
Because lets be honest. Every day worth loving is probably a day worth being thankful for, too. Right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment