The only negative to this trip is Ry won't be with me, but he'll probably enjoy a week of doing "manly" things and having his Hokie girl in bed with him every night, haha. I will probably come home to a not so clean house, some beer cans in the trash, a full hamper of dirty clothes, an empty refrigerator and dog hair in the bed. :) But that would be ok with me since the poor guy won't be able to join us!
So the next best travel mate, is definitely Miss Betsy!
I still have a very close relationship with my high school basketball coach, Mike Lilly. I have kept up with him (mostly by email & text) since I graduated in 2001. He came to my graduation parties. He came to my wedding. He has always been not only my coach and teacher, but my friend. He got married last August to a born and raised San Diego gal and now lives there. Mike has told me multiple times for Ryan and I to come visit since just the 2 of them live in a 4-bedroom house. He told me Tracey "thrives on having visitors!" Since Ry couldn't make it work with his job, Mike said, "bring a friend then!" Betsy so graciously agreed to tag along! We CAN'T WAIT! Not only to be in SD but also to get to hang with them for a couple of days.
Betsy and I have had so many recommendations of what to do while we are visiting. Below are just some to name a few! Although I think the only thing that is really on the top of our list is relaxtion, some wine, and just plain FUN! That will not be hard to accomplish with the 2 of us.
Is it June 2nd yet?!?







It looks like you two will have plenty to do. I recommend the San Diego Zoo!
ReplyDeleteAre we there yet?!? I can't wait!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're going to love San Diego! There's a fun piano bar called The Shout House you should check out!
ReplyDelete