Sunday, May 29, 2011

Next Book?

I just recently finished reading Jenny McCarthy's book, Love Lust & Faking It.  It was...I am not even sure how to explain it...interesting?  She doesn't hold anything back.  Lets just say that.  PS - I hate the cover of this book.


So now it is time to come up with my next book to read.  I have so many on my list and could use any thoughts on the matter.  I think you can see a trend with some of my previous posts.  I like trash.  Or so it seems. :)  Tori Spelling books, Chelsea Handler books, Jenny McCarthy books...hmmm, do you see a trend there?!

I leave Thursday for vacation so I definitely need a book for the long flights across the country.  Below are some of the books on my list.  Let me know if you have any thoughts/suggestions!  Please excuse the wide variety and feel free to suggest any I didn't write about as well.

1. Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe - Saw this on Oprah & thought it would be fun to read!

 1. The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands by Laura Schlessinger - I heard about this from a Facebook friend.  I've also heard relationships that last are ones where the couple is always working to make it better.  YAY!  So I ordered this on Amazon & it should arrive any day.

3. The Lauren Conrad Series: LA Candy, Sugar & Spice, Sweet Little Lies - More trash & entertainment! :) I don't own any of these yet so they might not make this week's vacation list.  Oh and my BFF, Emily Maynard from the Bachelor, suggested this book so obvi it's in the running.  Haha.



4. The Help by Kathryn Stockett - My Mom (among tons of others) have said great things about this book.  I need to borrow from her.

 5. Baby Proof & Love The One You're With by Emily Giffin - I know you have heard me mention these before.  I read Emily's first 2 in this series and really enjoyed them.  So now time to read these 2.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to write these books down! I need some summer reading- esp while I'll be home on maternity leave for 12 weeks =) I'll definitely add the Dr. Laura book b/c I'm always looking at a good read to help me be a better wife! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Help is really good. And I have baby proof, which was a good one too, if you want it.

    ReplyDelete