Last Saturday we decided to finish planting things in our garden for our "summer harvest" as Ben would call it. So after Ben & Ryan headed to Sunny Acres Greenhouses in Weyers Cave and got the last of our plants needed, we headed to the garden to do some planting. I dug a couple of holes before Priscilla came outside and said "Can ya'll please watch AJ? I think I'm gonna get sick." Since Cilla was feeling under the weather I took AJ while the boys continued planting the garden. At first she did a lot of watching...
But little did we know we had a girl who seemed to love the dirt herself. She wanted in the middle of the action and seemed to want to do whatever it was Daddy & Uncle Ry were doing!
She wanted to dig a hole and proceed to put things in the hole just like the big boys were doing. So I dug her a hole and every time she put something in the hole she would look at me and clap (and of course we had to clap for her, too). Too cute!
I thought all of you would enjoy the pictures of our future Mt. Sidney gardener! Hey, we'll take all the help we can get. :)





Too cute!!! If she wants to learn how to weed a garden, she can come visit mine. =)
ReplyDeleteI hadn't seen these pics. AJ loves to help....I hope that continues as she gets older.
ReplyDelete